Looking into buying or renting a portable office container?
GROUND LEVEL PORTABLE OFFICE
Portable ground level offices are just so useful in so many different situations, it’d be hard to find a situation that another kind of portable office would work better in. Email, paperwork, and meetings are all a big part of doing business whether you like it or not, so you always need to have a physical place to conduct these things. A ground-level office is your best bet. It’s not going to look like bare metal walls on the inside either, it should look good enough for you to feel comfortable having meetings in there. One massive advantage of a shipping container office is how durable they are, your normal wooden trailer just can’t compare what so ever. Conex containers are built to withstand weeks of a journey across the oceans, they can sit at your job site for years and be just fine.
RENT OR BUY CONSTRUCTION OFFICES
Whether you’re on a construction site doing work or having work done on your building– a mobile office put right where you need it is your best choice. Here are just a mere handful of the ways it’s superior to your run of the mill wooden trailer.
- Safe and Secure – Steel construction and sturdy doors for superior security of personnel and property.
- Weather Resistance – Shipping containers keep rain and snow out, they’re designed to beat the elements.
- Durable – Shipping containers retain their value for decades, they’re made of extremely resistant metal.
- Built-in Mobility – Easy to relocate around a job site or cross-country. Designed for mobility.
- Reliable Comfort – Climate control systems keep workspace comfortable. Allowing you to work more efficiently.
If you have any questions about the use of shipping containers as offices, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.